Copyright © 2013. Good Hope Beverages. All Rights Reserved.
Tel: 021 703 3775 | Fax: 021 703 1397
This website has been designed by Siris Vintners and Morvino to assist its customers in streamlining their ordering process of wine products and keeping them up-to-date with specifications, price changes, new vintages and tasting notes. Siris Vintners and Morvino have been marketing and distributing wine to trade customers in the Western Cape since 2000.
Siris Vintners and Morvino supply restaurants, Chain Stores, Wine Boutiques, Bottle Stores and Online Wine Shops. Our products include French Champagne, South Africa’s own MCC, Dessert Wines, White Wines, Red Wines, Ports, unusual cultivars and Natural Sweet Wines.
Follow us on Twitter and we will let you know where our next wine tasting is going to happen and where you can buy our wines.
Order 144 bottles of the same wine and get
12 bottles for free!
New Wine Producer
• Delheim Cabernet Sauvignon 2009
• MAN Vintners Chardonnay 2006 (Museum Class)
• Anura Sauvignon Blanc Reserve 2009 (Museum Class)
• Delheim Pinotage 2011
• Môreson Pinotage 2011
• Môreson Solitaire NV
• Nitida Club Select Sauvignon Blanc 2012
• Painted Wolf Roussanne 2012
• Stark-Condé Stellenbosch Syrah 2010
• Stark-Condé The Field Blend 2012
• D'Aria Sauvignon Blanc 2012
• D'Aria Songbird Sauvignon Blanc 2012
• D'Aria SV Shiraz 2010
• De Meye Shiraz 2011
• DeMorgenzon Reserve Chenin Blanc 2012
• Groote Post Reserve Chardonnay 2012
• Groote Post Sauvignon Blanc 2009 (Museum Class)
• Groote Post Unwooded Chardonnay 2012
• Tormentoso Bush Vine Pinotage 2011
• Tormentoso Mourvèdre 2010
• Miles Mossop Max 2008
• Miles Mossop Saskia 2011
• Môreson Dr Reason Why 2012
• Nitida Sauvignon Blanc 2012
• Den Pinotage 2012
• Painted Wolf Pinotage 2010
• The Den Sauvignon Blanc 2012
• Pepin Condé Chenin Blanc 2012
• Pepin Condé Rowey Vineyards Pinot Noir 2012
• Stark-Condé Three Pines Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
• Waverley Hills Viognier Semillon Chardonnay 2011
• Fairbairn Capital Trophy for the Most Successful Producer - Stark-Condé
• Old Mutual Trophy for Best Dessert Wine - Delheim Edelspatz Noble Late Harvest 2012
• American Express Trophy for the Best Cabernet Sauvignon - Stark-Condé Stellenbosch Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
• Best Shiraz - Stark-Condé Three Pines Syrah
The Fairbairn Capital Trophy for the Show's top performing winery went to Stark-Condé, a frequent trophy, gold and silver medalist which has been regularly amongst the show's top ten performing producers, but until this year never reached the number one position.
Delheim, whose 2011 Edelspatz Noble Late Harvest won the 2012 dessert wine trophy, was back on the winners' podium this year with its 2012 vintage.
New wine producer WELTEVREDE has joined the Morvino portfolio...